Friday, October 25, 2013

Chocolate Almond Popcorn


Happy Friday! Here is another delicious simple popcorn recipe. I have to say, I'm not sure why I have  published so many food related posts lately. I really don't like to cook...most of the time. It must have something to do with fall and the cold temperatures that have finally made their way to the northeast. I am pretty sure that this will be the most food posts you will see from me.

Anyway, all you need for this easy "recipe" (I'm not sure it is even a recipe) is two extra large Hershey bars (with almonds or not) and popcorn.

Step 1: Pop the popcorn
Step 2: Spread the popcorn in a single layer (I used wax paper just like with the caramel popcorn recipe)
Step 3: Break the chocolate bars up in a bowl and put the bowl in the microwave for a few minutes. Take it out every 30 seconds or so and stir it.
Step 4: When the chocolate is fully melted drizzle it over the popcorn.
Step 5: Let it cool

See? Easy!


For a variation on this, put the caramel and the almond chocolate together!


No comments:

Post a Comment