Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Newest Fave Sites to Shop for the Holidays... and All Year 'Round!

I will admit that I am a sucker for a good deal. Sometimes I look at the amount that I will be saving before I look at the actual price of the item. (Yes, I am a marketer's dream!) As you can imagine, I am a frequent visitor of Marshall's, Home Goods, Target and pretty much any outlet shopping store that I can find.

While attempting to decorate the new house, I have been spending a TON of time at Home Goods. In fact I have probably spent almost every weekend day there for the last six weeks. I know, it's sad... Unfortunately, the closest Home Goods is now almost forty-five minutes away, which is a lot to ask of my 5 year old and 18 month old as far as travel time. So, I have resorted to quite a bit of online shopping. I thought maybe you would be interested in my newest discovery for good deals and more original/quirky items. (i.e. not Target merchandise that everyone has - although I am NOT dissing Target because it is DEFINITELY #1 in my book - I just like to get things that are a little unexpected once in a while.) So, without further ado... drum-roll please - yes, I am ridiculous...

Joss & Main
This website has lots and lots of home decorating items. Everything from rugs, to desks, to hutches, lighting, cookware, and paintings. There are new, featured  retailers every day. The "deals" only last for so many days so you have to make up your mind quick (something that I suck at) but there are some really neat things and some great deals!


Zulily

Zulily is another great site with featured retailers, but this one is geared more towards "Moms, Babies, and Kids" as you can see by their logo below.  However, you can also find some great deals and some original merchandise through their site. And, from time to time, there are decorating items (furniture, rugs, etc.) on this site as well.


So, there you have it! Two of my new favorite websites. You may have already known about them but, if not, they are worth checking out. Oh, and they have a loyal customer bonus. If you refer someone to their site they give you bonus money to spend on the site (usually around $15). But, I am sending you there with no bonus expected because that is how much I love them and like to share!

:) A

No comments:

Post a Comment