Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wall Art - Scenic Photo Edition

If you haven't realized it yet, I LOVE that I live in Maine. We have the sea, lake, mountains, heck we even have a desert in Freeport. This place is beautiful!

My decor style, if I even have one, tends toward the Maine feeling: Laid back, comfortable, cottages. The art on my walls also embraces the beauty of Maine and all things associated with it. I have quite the collection of photographs from Southern Maine photographer, Rick Abbondanza, on my walls.

Rick's photographs embrace the sensibilities of Maine. They highlight the beauty of the state from the seas to the mountains. I have been collecting them for years, and have been able to put together some nice groupings in my home.
 
Here are some of my favorites:
*Marshall Point Light, Port Clyde
* Dory 1
* Royall River Dinghies
* Islesford Dinghies
* Exchange Street
* Sugarloaf: Fall Dusting

These are just a few of the many photographs available. If you get a chance, check out the site and let me know what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment